Monday, December 22, 2008

Shhhh...It's a Secret.

Just a quick peek at my proudest accomplishment for a Christmas present this year...

My two year old niece in Germany has a sweet little doll named "Pippa", complete with yarn hair, that is in desperate need of new clothing. She seems to think that her current wardrobe is simply out of fashion. Now, how could I refuse a request like that?


What better way to chic up a project than with fabulous fabric from the ever talented fabric designer Amy Butler. This fabric is incredible! Amy has a way of combining colors and her designs are so strong. I used fabric from her new Midwest Modern collection (which you can find here...more patterns to come soon)


I added a sweet little accent flower in a coordinating soft aqua fabric with a green leaf. These are so fun to make if you haven't tried it already.


These "quick yo-yo makers" are put out by Clover and these make for the perfect "crafting on the sofa" projects. They show on their website sample application uses and the possibilities are endless. Happy Crafting!

2 comments :

  1. It's absolutely beautiful, I had to smile when I saw the picture. What patience you have, and what a gift of love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Even though it was a lot smaller than what I usually work with, it was a lot of fun to make!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what makes blogging fun for me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails