Monday, March 9, 2009

Hey... I Know That!

My first feature! It was really exciting for me to go "blog surfing" today and stumble upon some of my products featured on a blog post entitled "schöne sachen" or "beautiful things".

Smila's World, whose focus is on design, crafting, and photos features creative ideas about quilting and sewing projects, cute kids clothing, and has an online shop with sweet embroidery designs and ribbons. I'm very excited to see what she can create with the the big stack of fabrics that she found here.


2 comments :

  1. This is funny. Must have been kind of a weird feeling when you discovered your own goods on an other blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a little bit strange, but it was a huge compliment to me. As a matter of fact, I stumbled over a second feature post on another blog today. It was so exciting to be featured two times this week, I almost didn't know what to do with myself.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what makes blogging fun for me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails