Thursday, July 29, 2010

Countdown!

O.K., so I just had to squeeze in some time to work with some of the new fabrics from Heather Bailey... can I just say, divine! Here is another friend for the little one that I made using one of Heather's new sewing patterns. These are originally designed to be pincushions, but I found that they were just a little small for what I had imagined... so I enlarged the pattern (which made it much easier to sew!)

This could be just one of the many projects that you could make, but you only have ONE DAY LEFT to enter to win fabrics from the Nicey Jane (or Modern Meadow) fabric collection. (see post below)

I have a feeling that with so many friends that are adding new additions to their own family that I will be pulling this pattern back out sooner than later... oh, how fun!

6 comments :

  1. Oh my Lord this is gorgeous!! if only I was more crafty. This looks like something my friend Spud would love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an absolutely adorable turtle. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool! I have worked with Heather Bailey's elephant pattern and absolutely love her style...

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what makes blogging fun for me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails