Monday, January 31, 2011

Loop-De-Do

So, I guess when I told you that you would see a project or two that I made using the new "Soul Blossoms" fabrics, you might have said to yourself... O.K., yeah right, but how long from now... right? Well.... ha! Here it is and just before the last day in January... wheh! That was close.

I've been having a really great time making these loop scarves (inspiration found here) with a few adjustments, especially on the width and length. So far they have simply been Christmas and birthday presents, but my fingers are itching to start a big production line of these...

Speaking of Amy, did you know that she's coming to Germany! That's right, here in good 'ol Deutschland! She will be at the Internationale Fachmesse für Handarbeit + Hobby in Köln... but she'll only be there Friday and Saturday if you plan to go... let's just say that it's already written in my calendar.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are what makes blogging fun for me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails