Thursday, February 24, 2011

All Zipped Up

My shipment of zippers finally came in... yeah, and boy has my sewing machine started to hum! I have so many projects in the works right now that I don't know where to begin. The purses are still on my desk, ready to be finished, but they've been put on the side-burner for now because of some other time-pressing projects. Everything is still in the works here on the backside, photos, editing... you, know all that fun stuff, but let me just say that I am super excited. Who wouldn't be with spring colors that are as juicy as ripe fruit.... Mmm.

But what I am working on I don't want to reveal just yet. Let's just say my lips are sealed... or should I say all zipped up!

... speaking of zippers, did you ever see my "how to" on zippers? It just might take the "scary" out of the "Z-word".

1 comment :

  1. looks very exciting - I always love your colourful, well made projects!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what makes blogging fun for me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails