Thursday, February 10, 2011

Riddle Me This...

So, I thought I would throw a little challenge your way and test your fabric trivia knowledge...

While going through my stacks of fabrics, trying to decide which ones I wanted to use to make my new purse style, I stumbled onto a fabric that I have had for quite some time now. I had made a purse a long, long time ago with the fabrics and loved it so much that I simply held onto what was left.

... there are some fabrics that are almost too nice to let go of.... but I finally did. Which leads me to my riddle. Can you name the famous designer who designed this fabric?

Just a hint for you... she herself, has been on the scene for quite a while and has had several popular collection since then. Any guesses?

4 comments :

  1. I think it's a Heather Bailey fabric. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say Amy Butler, too. It looks like her style. But anyway, the fabric is simply geourgous!
    Martina

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what makes blogging fun for me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails