Thursday, March 3, 2011

Fabric Inspirations

Since it looks like I'll be on the topic of Easter for a little while (wow, and even early too!), I realized that I had never really done a proper introduction to a collection that I added recently to the shop. Why bring it up now?... because it would be the perfect fabric for Easter projects. Don't the fresh, juicy colors make your heart beat a little faster just thinking of spring?

"It's a Hoot" from MoMo, combines bright colors with whimsical motifs that give her fourth fabric collection for Moda Fabrics a distinctive style. From birds to owls, trees to flowers, even sweet little "eggs", this collection would be adorable not only for Easter projects, but for children's projects... and even grown up ones too.

So, one last question... are you ready for spring?

2 comments :

  1. The egg prints are adorable! I'm looking forward to seeing what other creations you post on Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I´m your number 100 now so I will come back! ;-)
    A really nice blog!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what makes blogging fun for me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails