Friday, June 3, 2011

Abgelenkt

It never seems to fail... every time that I have an upcoming deadline, goal, or major project that I am working on, I find that I am so easily distracted. When I want to work on one thing, then ideas for totally unrelated things keep popping up in my head... and I just have to go with it. How about you? My distraction has not been completely pointless. I've seen tutorials all over the internet for sweet silk rosettes, and I just had to try it. (really so easy!) Just a little something for my hair for an upcoming wedding... and how fitting that it matches perfectly with my dress!

Es ist so leicht, mich ablenken zu lassen... immer wenn ich ein ganz bestimmtes Ziel vor Augen habe, fällt eine neue Idee ein, die überhaupt nichts mit meinem Ziel zu tun hat... und bei Euch? Das Ergebnis ist aber nicht zwecklos. Ich habe im Internet oft Anleitungen für selbstgemachte Seidenrosen gesehen, und wollte es auch mal probieren. Eine kleiner, Haarschmuck für eine Hochzeit... ganz genau passend zu meinem Kleid.


2 comments :

  1. good distraction idea. I have been cranking out stuff too thanks to all the other stuff that's going on. Somehow I need to be under immense pressure for my creative juices to really flow!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what makes blogging fun for me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails