Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Sometimes between spliting time between our newborn "snuggle-bug" and his active whirlwind big brother, I do get a chance to sneak away and do something creative. It doesn't happen often right now, my time is extremely limited, and I think that if I am able to sew five strips of fabric together that it was a really good day. My projects are small, and seem to take an eternity until they are finished, but for now I am happy for those few moments that I do get.


What is inspiring me these days is a project using paper, fabric and buttons. (Oh, how I love buttons!) Usually when I use any of my beloved buttons, it is hard for me to let them go. Yes, I admit it... I am a hoarder. I like to keep those special buttons because they are... well, special. So, I decided to scan them in instead... and thus no tearful partings with any of my beloved notions. Do you like to hold onto things too instead of using them?

1 comment :

  1. That collection of buttons would look fantastic framed and hung on a wall. Have a great week! It gets easier!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what makes blogging fun for me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails