Thursday, October 30, 2014

All Wrapped Up & Advent Calendar Idea

I often find that sometimes I get more excited about giving gifts for Christmas than I do about getting them. When I have the time, I really like to make each one personal with fun little accents and extra details... besides half the fun of getting a gift is the eye-candy wrapping, right?

Oft finde ich es fast schöner Geschenke zu geben, als Geschenke zu bekommen. Ich liebe es, jedes mit kleinen, feinen Details individuell zu gestalten... und außerdem; Ist eine super-gelungene Verpackung bei einem Geschenk nicht schon die halbe Freude?


One of my favorite ways to wrap gifts is using simple brown kraft paper, simple twine, with fabric accents. I had some leftover scraps from my Merry Stitches fabrics and made more of my sweet Freezer Paper gift tags, essenitally using the same concept as my Freezer paper gift tags found here.

Eines meiner Lieblings-Geschenkpapiere ist einfaches braunes Packpapier, eine einfache Schnur und natürlich Stoff Akzente. Mit ein paar Resten von den Merry Stitches Stoffen und Freezer Paper habe ich noch weitere Geschenkanhänger gemacht. Im Prinzip, das selbe Konzept wie meine anderen Deko-Anhäger hier:


Aren't these bags great as small gift bags?... or even better all stacked up together for an elegant Advent calendar? The fabrics from Cori Dantini are perfect for making them.

Sind die Geschenkbeutel nicht süß?... Und noch besser, wenn man 24 Stück davon für einen super eleganten Adventskalender benutzt? Die Stoffe von Cori Dantini sind einfach fantastisch dafür geeignet.



What are your favorite gift wrapping ideas for the holidays?

Wie verpackst Du am Liebsten deine Weihnachtsgeschenke?

3 comments :

  1. If I got a present like that I wouldn't want to unwrap it! The wrapping is so beautiful and a gift in and of itself. I like brown paper too! So simple yet I find it so sophisticated and it doesn't rip as easily as traditional paper making it easier to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh sind die schön!!! Ich liebe es Geschenke zu verpacken und freue mich immer besonders über ein schön Verpacktes. Deshalb mag ich ja auch Deine Lieferungen so :-) Ich werde das in diesem Jahr sicher mal ausprobieren, vielen Dank für die Inspiration? Nur leider bin ich mit meinen Geschenken immer erst in der Woche vor Weihnachten soweit... Liebe Grüße Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelleyn, I could imagine that curiousity would eventually end up getting the better of you ; )

    Barbara, oh, don't think that I am that ahead of the game! I had the fabrics early enough to play with... trust me, there will be plenty of last minute packing/creating for me!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what makes blogging fun for me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails